Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pledge

So I'm totally in love with Gazette's new PV and song Pledge, and well the whole single. Pledge is really moving to me and I reminds me of Cassis but like with a more matured musical taste. I can't explain it really. The acoustic near the beginning really reminds me as well as the guitar solo switch off, but it really goes well in this song. The guitar solo between Aoi and Uruha is really emotional and well played. To me it sounds like old style mixed with new to create this ballad. The lyrics and mood are inspiring to me and I can relate so well at this point in my life.


"The thing I realized 

only after I hurt you

I was looking for the number of faults in you 

when we should have looked at each other

Our days were buried in small lies 

So that we can fight the doubts

Our hearts know the meaning of losing each other 

This second winter is standing still

You are lost because you cannot see tomorrow 

Raising your voice you were crying

Without being able to find any words I just caught your tears

Wrapped in loneliness the days soaked both of us

We were repeatedly looking for understanding 

I can feel it deeply once again

It's no lie when I said that I felt eternity

I will certainly be by your side

I don't need "I love you" anymore

If only you'd stay forever by my side

I want to be broken by you

Who exhausted your voice by crying

All the words from the beginning to the end were said to you

So that you won't let go of these arms

The same dream that stood by our side washed us both away

The small lies change their shapes and dissolve into a white breath of air

So that we won't forget the meaning of losing each other 

It doesn't matter how many times my heart is stabbed

I leave this "goodbye" right here and move forward

I won't lose you once again

So that we can assure ourselves of our love we both had to see sorrow

Even if we both end up vanishing tomorrow 

It's okay to not cry anymore

Someday we will change into two people that pass like the seasons

Even if there will be nights when you will be frozen from sadness

Don't forget

Nothing will ever end

In a deep dream"


No comments:

Post a Comment