Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


A new year a new start!

Well...not completely. I would never want to start my life fresh. Despite the attraction a clean slate brings I would never want to erase the memories, good and bad, that helped build me to who I am today. While I've had a tough year I've also had the best friends, the greatest times, the funniest laughs, and lots of new experiences!

I wasn't going to have a resolution this year, because stating it just for New Years is silly, I should want to do these things anyway. So after thinking
here is what I came up with:
- Procrastinate less
- Give my all to school and the upcoming exhibit
- Don't be afraid to be myself! Be outspoken!
- Keep up my Japanese
- Go back to Japan in Summer!
- Learn some more makeup tricks

To start this year off with a bang I got all dolled up for work New Years Day!

Nicole's Fantasic Dolly and Sheryl wig! I felt so adorable haha I'm not usually girly but I couldn't resist!

Happy New Year everyone! Give this one your all!

No comments:

Post a Comment