Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Purikura of the school year!

On Saturday I went to Kinokuniya with Kate and Sandra! Got some yummy food from Cafe Zaiya then Justin met up with us! We stopped by PoptartWorld and were very disappointed. It was just a store selling poptarts! I thought it'd be more exciting.....maybe I was just expecting like a theme park XD;;;; Anyway was boring and had bad samples so we left. Headed over to Flushing where we played some YGO and then Purikura!



We took one together as a group then split off into pairs for another round! I have to scan the group ones we took still but my scanner keeps freezing and is a pain >_>;;

We had Shabushabu for dinner and it was delicious! Justin came back to our dorm after and we watched part of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory =D

No comments:

Post a Comment