Sunday, October 31, 2010

oct 31st. Halloween!


Halloween has always been my favorite Holiday. It holds a special meaning to me and certain expectations. This year was a really memorable one that I'll treasure~

Got up and into my Red Panda Kigurumi! For those of you who don't know me well, I LOVE red pandas. I joke how I want them to adopt me into their tribe.
LOVE them. So this year for Halloween I decided to be one. Yepp


Me, Scout, Kate, and Sandra all went to the Zoo. Got to ride the monorail and see lots of cute animals!
Me and Scout~


PANDA
Together~~
Also got a new Red panda plushie to add to my collection~ I'm building an army!! >D

After the Zoo we went back to Scout's apartment where we did some quick Trick or Treating (Totally a little kid...)

Then I tried watching some of the parade with Laura and Justin but it failed..too crowded!
To end the night we went to a Rocky Horror showing!


Such a fun time and such a great Halloween. It's totally what I needed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment