Friday, October 15, 2010

NYAF/NYCC!




The combination of NYAF and NYCC this year was crazy!!! It was super crowded and unorganized but overall I still had a blast due to friends and work.

I was Kida for Aniplex/ACP so promoted DRRR! helped with signings and autograph stuff and basically just had a blast being Kida. Dance to the Michael Jackson game and just had lolzy times with everyone.

Besides that I got to see Kanon again and get his autograph! Also the premier PV project at his panel!

On Sunday I wore the Lolita ensemble above! Pony in Sweet Dream JSK from BTSSB with Usakuma bag and Angelic Pretty socks! I checked out the fashion show in the morning, then demoed Sengoku Basara! Then got to sit front row at the Gundam 00 movie premier cause of sweet Bandai badges with Justin, Laura, and Davey! The movie was so good but really wtf silly at times. Also got to demo FF14 before the con closed!



No comments:

Post a Comment